View: 862 | Date: 23-08-2015
Highlight in this Cruise
Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay including the Cave of Surprises, Lan Ha Bay, and Vung Vieng floating fishing, Trong (Drum) Cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Con Coc (Toad Islet), Three Peaches beach and Dark & Light Cave.
- Enjoy world standard hospitable services and learm more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic vietnamese language for your next travel destinations
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst moutains.
- Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
- Participate Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
- Great vietnamese foods
- Foat fishing village of Vung Vieng.
Included in this Cruise
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi
- Hotel pick up & drop off
Exlusion in this Cruise
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
Addinformation in this Cruise
Child policy: Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents. Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents. Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults. Notes
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimsuit, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.