HOT DEAL (7D6N) Hanoi – Sapa – Ninh Binh – Halong – Hanoi (390$US)
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival (D) You are warmly welcomed by our Tour guide at Noibai airport then we will transfer to your hotel in Hanoi capital. Check in hotel. After that, our tour guide will pick up you to attend Water Pupet Show and enjoy welcome dinner with traditional music or show. We will overnight in Hanoi Central Park Hotel. Day 2: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Come back to hanoi and stay 1 more night
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Hoa Lu- Tam Coc 1 day trip (B/L)
08:00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:30 Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:15 Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking on country road around village
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Overnight in Hanoi Central Park Hotel
Day 5: Hanoi – Halong – Alova Gold Cruise ( you can choose another 3-star cruise)
• 07:50 – 8.30 Our guide will pick up you from your hotel
• 08:15 Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
• 10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
• 12:30 Arriving in Ha Long Bay harbor
• 12:45 Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & welcome mock tail drink
• 13:00 Safety briefing & check in cabin
• 13:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
• 15:30 Kayaking & swimming at Ti Top Island or relaxing
• 18:00 Cooking class
• 19:30 Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine & enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing
Day 6: Alova Gold Cruise Halong – Hanoi – Check in Hotel (Meals: B/L/…)
• 07:00 Wake up call
• 07:30 Captain Breakfast
• 08:15 Visiting Sung Sot cave
• 09:30 Check out
• 10:30 Our chef shows how to carve vegetables into flowers
• 11:00 Time to say good bye to our crew
• 11:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine in the Harbor
• 12:30 Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
• 14:00 Short stop to stretch the legs
• 16:30 Our guide will say goodbye to you at your hotel
• Check in Hanoi Central Park Hotel 1 more night.
Day 7: Hanoi- Departure
over 7 paxs
- Boat in Halong bay
- English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated
- All entrance fees
- Daily bottle of mineral water.
- All activities mentioned.
- All service charge and government tax
- Tour excluded:
- Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
- Personal expenses
- International flight tickets